01 January 2010

FRIGHTENED RABBIT


Good morning, and welcome to a brand new year. I for one am incredibly happy to have that last piece of crap year over and done with.

This year is already looking better, thanks to now being at a job that I don't dread going to. Yeah, the pay is quite a bit less, but there really is something to be said for actually enjoying the job. I didn't really believe that until all that crap happened.

I just went through my first holiday season in eight years where I wasn't stressed to the point of not being able to sleep.

Anyway, all my personal bullshit aside, here's some non-album tracks from the wonderful Scottish band Frightened Rabbit.

(files expired)

Frightened Rabbit - "Set You Free" (N-Trance cover) The b-side of "Heads Roll Off".
Frightened Rabbit - "Soon Go" B-side of "Fast Blood".
Frightened Rabbit - "Don't" Bonus track on some versions of The Midnight Organ Fight.
Frightened Rabbit - "Song Against Sex" (Neutral Milk Hotel cover) Radio session.
Frightened Rabbit - "Fun Stuff" (Demo) I've seen this one on other blogs listed as "Last Tango in Brooklyn". A fuller version can now be heard on the b-side of the new single, "Swim Until You Can't See Land".
Frightened Rabbit - "Nothing Like You" (Radio Session) A new song, from the to-be-released third studio album.

Hunt up some Rabbit:

Sing the Greys, 2006 (buy)
The Midnight Organ Fight, 2008 (buy)
Quietly Now!, 2008 (buy) (mostly acoustic live album, a.k.a. Liver! Lung! Fr!)
The Winter of Mixed Drinks, 2010


No comments: